Aim and Scope
“Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture” is a promising and intensively developing journal in English published quarterly.
The aim of the journal is to publish peer reviewed research in rapidly developing field of civil engineering and architecture.
This journal provides free access to the articles.
The journal aims to cover the latest developments in the field of construction, paying special attention to the feasibility of the new methods and construction decisions.
The journal contains materials on the following sections:
- Building Structures, Buildings and Constructions;
- Bases and Foundations, Underground Structures;
- Heat and Gas Supply, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Gas Supply and Illumination;
- Water Supply, Sewerage, Building Construction of Water Resources Protection;
- Building Materials and Products;
- Technology and Organization of Construction;
- Designing and Construction of Roads, Subways, Airfields, Bridges and Transport Tunnels;
- Building Mechanics;
- Environmental Safety of Construction and Municipal Services;
- Theory and History of Architecture, Restoration and Reconstruction of Historical and Architectural Heritage;
- Architecture of Buildings and Structures. Creative Conceptions of Architectural Activity;
- City Planning, Planning of Village Settlements;
- Fire and Industrial Safety (Civil Engineering).
Peer Review Policy
All manuscripts submitted to the journal undergo anonymous double-blind review by two independent referees. Before submitting the manuscripts, it is strongly recommended to check if your manuscript corresponds to all requirements highlighted in Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.